Maybe you’re a regular marijuana user, medical or recreational purposes, or maybe you’ve just used it this weekend at a party; no matter what the reason is you’ve got a drug test happening at work and need to pass it. This is where detox pills come in. While there isn’t a pill out there that can magically clean your whole system within a day; there are plenty of supplements you can ingest that will speed up the detoxification process. When taken correctly there are plenty of pills that enable even heavy substance users pass a drug test after merely 10 days.
What exactly is weed?
Marijuana, also known as cannabis, is a psychoactive drug that is obtained from the leaves of the Indian hemp plant. Once ingested or smoked, the drug enhances your senses. Your perceptions are heightened, pupils dilate making colours appear brighter and more intense, your muscles relax and you are able to move freely. Other effects also include feelings of joy, contentedness and a carefree attitude. You also feel quite hungry once you’ve smoked up; most people refer to this as getting the munchies.
How does weed work?
Marijuana contains chemical compounds called cannabinoids. However the ones that contribute to the whole “high and relaxed” feeling are THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (Cannabidiol). THC is chemical that gives you the high and euphoric feeling while CBD is the medical component of marijuana; reducing pain and relaxes your muscles.
Our brain is made up of neurons; there exist neurotransmitters as well that send messages by traveling to different neurons and attaching itself onto receptors. There occurs a unique kind of neurotransmitter called endocannabinoid; this synthesizes a compound that is very much similar to the chemical compounds found in weed.
Therefore, seeing as how the cannabinoids present in weed are similar to the ones produced by our bodies, these are able to pass by unnoticed by our body and attach themselves to the cannabinoid receptors in our brain. These cannabinoids wreak havoc with our natural system; boosting certain signals whilst interfering with others.
How to detox your body naturally?
There are plenty of ways to detox your body naturally and flush out the toxins that are a residue of the weed that you have smoked. However for these methods to work you must keep in mind two important factors:
- Knowledge of when the drug test is going to happen. Natural methods of detoxifying your body need time to work and therefore it is always best to know when the drug test is going to happen in advance.
- Test the detox method you have chosen. Purchase a THC test kit to compare the results of before going through with the whole detoxification routine and after. If the results don’t show much improvement it is better to switch to another more effective method.
Keep in mind that natural detoxification methods take about a month to work, therefore only go for this method if you have plenty of time before the drug test. Given below are the steps that Exit-5.net recommends you to take to ensure that all the toxins are flushed out of your body:
- Stop using weed immediately. Taking weed whilst detoxing would kind of defeat the purpose of the whole process. Therefore it is best to stop using weed, at least until the drug test is over.
- Hydrate properly. Your body gets rid of toxins daily by urinating. When you take in more water into your system you are only speeding up the process.
- Drink beverages high in caffeine; especially tea as in addition to containing caffeine they are also natural detox agents.
- Taking B- vitamins. Drinking large amounts of water as well as other beverages high in caffeine tends to dilute your urine. Diluted urine fails lab tests. However B vitamins give your urine a strong yellow colour. It is recommended to start taking these vitamins at least 3 days before your test.
- Work out regularly. Weed tends to wind up in our body’s fat cells. Whilst working out you break down that fat thereby releasing the toxins trapped in it. This is also why caffeine is recommended as it speeds up your metabolism, facilitating your body to break down fats faster.
- Stay away from junk food and red meats as these only slow down your metabolism; acting against the positive effects of exercise.
If you do not have enough time for the natural weed detox process to take place and have to give the drug test within a week or so then detox pills would be your best option. There are plenty of herbal pills and powders that claim to detox your body of weed completely. According to Exit-5.net; the best detox pills work within 10 days of its proper use and don’t mask the presence of weed in your urine; rather it cleanses your body of the weed completely.
When we break it down there are three types of detox pills for weed:
- Diuretics: It is a substance that increases the amount of urine in your body. However, it is not enough to just take the diuretics on their own; you are also required to drink massive amounts of water to efficiently flush out the toxins from your body.
- Masking agents: These are substances added to urine to effectively mask the trace of THC in it. However due to the sophisticated machines and ways of testing available today this method isn’t of much use.
- Permanent detox pills: This kind of detox pill flushes all toxins completely and permanently out of your body. Usually you are required to take these pills regularly and over a fixed period of time for this method to effectively work.
- Improves the PH of your urine
- Supplements your body with additional amounts of fibre while also acting as a diuretic
- Improves the production of liver enzymes
- Decreases THC binding to red blood cells; this allows your kidney to cleans your blood more effectively.
Above mentioned are the few ways that you can adopt to detox the effect of weeds from the body. Stay in good health and save your body from getting victimised to harmful effects of weeds.